Did you know there are many options to consider when selecting thermal fluids?
- Temperature is Everything – match your bulk temperature but also consider film temperature, heater type
- Controlling Oxidation – high temperature air exposure can destroy the wrong fluid quickly
- Maximizing Fluid Life – short-term or long-term use – invest wisely
- Availability is Critical – thermal fluids are often critical to production – how long can you wait for your thermal fluid to ship?
- Reliable Service & Support – thermal fluids are maintenance-intensive, but can your vendor help you if there are problem